MATURE READING AHEAD!!! 18+ PLEASE!
~~~
The sound of the door opening woke me from my slumber. I kept my eyes closed as footsteps came to the bed. A hand gently brushed hair from my face. Suddenly, the feeling of lips on mine caused my eyes to open. Sesshomaru stood above me, his features glowing in the moonlight from the window. This time I kissed back. My arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss. He climbed on the bed and lay himself over me. His hair felt soft in between my fingers.
We both came up for air and I looked deep into his golden eyes. I could tell he wanted me. It made my heart feel light as a feather. The knowledge that he did love me like I loved him. His pride wouldn't allow him to admit it, but he didn't have to.
My blanket got kicked to the end of the bed during our make-out session. I didn't care.
Sesshomaru began to kiss me again and I held on to every second of it. The rapid beating of my heart in time with his. The lust and desire in his eyes. My body grew hot in anticipation. I wrapped my legs around his waist letting him know I wanted it too. Against my thigh I could feel his manhood hard in his pants. The closer he was to me the hotter I felt. We came up for air again.
"You've never done this before?" Sesshomaru asked me. I shook my head no. A small smile formed on his face. "Then I'll be careful." His hands went up my shirt and cupped my breasts as he placed teasing kisses all over my face.
I remembered that Kagome said Inuyasha cut off Sesshomaru's left arm, but he got it back along with a new sword named Bakusaiga. It made me glad he had both as his thumbs slid over my hard nipples giving me pleasure. His mouth finally landed on mine again. My hands fumbled with his kimono until he finally took it off revealing a strong chest and arms. I slid a hand down it, feeling his smooth yet muscular skin. This time when we came up for air, Sesshomaru instantly pulled off my shirt and sports bra tossing them across the room. Blush appeared on my face at my exposed chest. A kiss was placed on the right breast as he rubbed my left again. It felt too good to have him do this. Soon, he switched breasts and kissed the left one trailing up to my neck, then my cheek, until he reached my lips. I slipped my pants off and Sesshomaru took this chance to rub my thigh. Desperately, I tried not to moan. Sesshomaru pulled down my panties and tossed them in the same direction as my shirt. I was now completely exposed. Sesshomaru licked my bottom lip, but before I could grant him entrance he jammed his tongue in. My tongue battled his, although it was obvious he was dominant. Before I knew it his pants were off and his large cock rubbed against me. The kiss ended and we panted. His eyes were looking me over.
"Ready?" he asked. I nodded and he slowly, painfully stuck himself inside me. Squeezing my eyes shut, I clung to the sheets. Sesshomaru rubbed my cheek then began to kiss the right side of my neck. He nibbled a bit causing me to let out a moan when he found a sensitive spot.
"Sesshomaru," I moaned as he played with my breasts adding to the pleasure. Any pain was gone until he began to move in and out of me. It may have begun slow but I didn't like it. "Faster," I pleaded and he complied. Sesshomaru got up from my neck and looked at my face. I was now letting out a moan every time he hit a certain spot. All the pain had dissipated and only pleasure remained. I tried to follow his movements, but failed.
"It's alright. It's your first time," he whispered in my ear.
"Sesshomaru," I moaned. His pace quickened and soon every thrust made me ecstatic. My name came from his lips as he thrust himself harder into me. A pressure built in my stomach and I couldn't help but let it out. Sesshomaru stopped for a moment while I came.
"Don't think this is over," he said referring to my orgasm.
"Of course not," I panted and held a hand to his face. My thumb brushed his cheek as I pulled him into a kiss. The thrusting began again, a lot smoother since I had come. At this point I pulled from the kiss and let out a loud moan. I screamed in joy as he moved in and out of me. "Sesshomaru!" I cried as I felt him get his seed inside me. At that same moment I came again, my come soaking the bed. Panting, he lay on top of me. "That was wonderful," I informed, my face still flushed.
Sesshomaru got up and looked at my sweat covered body and then the bed. "I'll have one of the servants change those tomorrow," he said referring to the sheets.
"Then where will I sleep?" I asked as I sat up.
"With me," Sesshomaru answered. A smile lit up my face as I nodded. In just a few minutes I was dressed again and ready for bed. A yawn escaped my mouth as I followed Sesshomaru out the door and into his room. Together we got on the bed. I lay my head against his chest and closed my eyes. A hand wiped some of the hair from my face.
"I love you, Lord Sesshomaru," I whispered before falling asleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment