Friday, December 30, 2011

Cyberbullying on GaiaOnline

This site does not do enough to stop it and it is starting to get out of hand. There are many other security problems with the site but for now we'll do the one that actually does harm people. It is harder to tell an adult to stop cyberbullying when the person doing the bullying isn't even in the same area or country. There are ways to ignore it but that does not stop the hurt or from the bully of trying again on another account.

Some people have their limits. If you don't think about what you say or what you do it can be a real problem for others. I have ignored people but yes it still effects me greatly. It is so easy to lie and act happy, which I do to make them shut up, but in reality it hurts me greatly.

I will not give out my username or anyone else's I just want to make it known to the world that gaia has security problems.

~~~

Other problems not to be explained in this blog...

~ Hacking

~ The banning of people with no solid evidence

~ Not answering reports at all

~ No good hacking prevention system(they tried to add one but it doesn't work)

If there are any other problems you can think of please tell me. It is fun but I wouldn't go blowing my real money on it if I were you because you could lose everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment